The Russian Kettlebell Challenge: Xtreme Fitness for Hard Living Comrades by Pavel Tsatsouline (Paperback, 2001)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth the Soviet Special Forces and numerous world-champion Soviet Olympic athletes used the ancient Russian Kettlebell as their secret weapon for extreme fitness. Thanks to the kettlebell's astonishing ability to turbo charge physical performance, these Soviet supermen creamed their opponents time-and-time-again, with inhuman displays of raw power and explosive strength. Now, former Spetznaz trainer, international fitness author and nationally ranked kettlebell lifter, Pavel Tsatsouline, delivers this secret Soviet weapon into your hands.
- Author BiographyPavel Tsatsouline, is a former Soviet Special Forces physical training instructor, who helped Dragon Door Publications initiate the modern kettlebell movement.
- Author(s)Pavel Tsatsouline
- PublisherDragon Door Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLittle Canada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragon Door Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight589 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.