All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ruy Lopez is one of the oldest and most famous openings with plenty of attacking options for White and Black. It is favoured by world champions, such as Kasparov and Anand, and played successfully at every level. It is possible to understand and improve by kwing the typical themes and tactical combinations that have been discovered in recent years. Popular amongst beginners and advanced players alike, the Ruy Lopez is easy to learn but difficult to beat.
- Author BiographyGary Lane is a well known author and chess player. He learned to play at the age of 8 when his brother taught him the moves but when Gary started winning the brother took up fishing as a hobby. A well known coach for junior and senior chess champions he has written over 30 books. Some of the more popular titiles include Improve Your chess in 7 Days , Sharpen Your Chess tactics in 7 Days and Prepare to Attack .
- Author(s)Gary Lane
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteChess grids throughout
- Weight251 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.