Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest, most effective and comprehensive SAT Prep techniques and strategies. Learn everything you need to kw to ace the SAT test. This book represents seven years of effort by Yale Tutors, a private tutoring firm based in New York City, to discover and teach the best methods for taking the SAT test to our students. Now anyone can benefit from our discoveries without $200/hr private tutoring fees. We cover content, methods, and strategies for every type of problem in the SAT math, critical reading and writing sections, as well as bonus chapters on college admissions, writing your college essays and SAT Subject Tests. We guarantee that your score will improve at least 100 points or we'll refund the cost of the book (some restrictions apply, see the back cover of the book)! The SAT Master Class was written by Alok Bhardwaj, a principal tutor with Yale Tutors. He earned a degree in philosophy from Princeton University and worked in finance before becoming a private tutor.
- Author BiographyThe SAT Master Class was written by Alok Bhardwaj, a principal tutor with Yale Tutors. He earned a degree in philosophy from Princeton University and worked in finance before becoming a private tutor.
- Author(s)Alok Bhardwaj
- PublisherMind Leap Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMind Leap Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.