All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook looks at how the resources and capabilities of organizations emerge and develop over time. * Written by leading figures in the field. * Presents original new theory. * Features ground-breaking empirical studies. * Draws on a broad range of empirical methods - case studies, statistical analysis, and simulations. * Offers thought-provoking commentary on streams of research. * Provides a basis for future research and practice.
- Author BiographyConstance E. Helfat is Professor of Strategy and Technology at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. Her work has been published widely in journals such as Strategic Management Journal, Management Science, Organization Science and the Journal of Industrial Economics. She has also published a book entitled Investment Choices in Industry (1988). She serves on the editorial boards of Strategic Management Journal, Management Science Organization Science and Strategic Organization.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategic Management Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note25
- Weight974 g
- Width189 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byConstance E. Helfat
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.