Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a bestselling Catholic author! A brief handbook on the seven sacraments of the Catholic Church: baptism, confirmation, reconciliation, marriage, the Eucharist, ainting of the sick, and holy orders. Includes n-Catholic traditions of the sacramental life as well! An historical perspective from ancient traditions to the present. A recent endorsement: I have to say that of the many books I have read (having multiple degrees in theology -including my Doctorate from Columbia University) your They Bore the Wounds of Christ: The Mystery of the Sacred Stigmata... is one of my all time favorites. In fact t only do I continue to refer to it, but there are certain passages that you explain that could only be attributable to infused divine inspiration. Please continue to write ... Peace, Deacon Mike Vicinanza.
- Author BiographyI have had 8 nationally-published print books to my credit: Questions And Answers: The Gospel of Matthew, Questions And Answers: The Gospel of Mark, Questions And Answers: The Gospel of Luke, and Questions And Answers: The Gospel of John (all published with Baker Book House of Grand Rapids, MI). On the more scholarly side, I have written the following works: They Bore The Wounds Of Christ: The Mystery Of The Sacred Stigmata, The Making Of Saints, Voices, Visions, & Apparitions, and Patron Saints (all published with Our Sunday Visitor of Huntington, IN). One of my recent eBooks now in print with Amazon Kindle ( The Complete Guide To Demonology & The Spirits of Darkness ) received the Imprimatur after a prior review by the former Bishop Elden Curtiss of the Diocese of Helena, Montana. Released in December 2015, it is 450 pages long. I also have numerous other eBooks published with Amazon Kindle, audio books with Audible.com, and paperback books with Amazon. Education Background: A Bachelor of Arts degree in Secondary Education from the University of Montana, Missoula, Montana (1984). My major is English with minors in Religious Studies & History. Television Appearances as a guest interviewee for my works: The History Channel, The Phil Donahue Show, The Leeza Show, and EWTN: Mother Angelica Live! (3 Times as a guest).
- Author(s)Michael Freze
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.