Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is fictitious, but it is based upon a very real threat...the vigilante movement. This movement, or attitude as it is quickly becoming, has always permeated society from the KKK to the neo-Nazis or White Supremacists. Groups such as this are perpetuating potentially hazardous acts of violence and threatening the lives of incent men, women and children. As a former police officer, deputy sheriff, and EMT, this writer illustrates how a situation such as the one described in this story can escalate into a holocaust of sorts through its own making. Fortunately the characters in this book are fictitious, but they represent a very real...very emotional side of human nature. Leading one to wonder: just what would happen when someone you love becomes a statistic in the war kwn as prejudice? In reality, when can one take matters into his or her own hands? Where is the justice? Perhaps justice is in the hands and actions of the characters in this story, or perhaps t. It is up to the reader to draw a personal conclusion. Right or wrong, action is being taken...every day. We can only hope that justice can be defined and distributed on an equal basis, and that the day never comes when uneducated and uncaring people feel that they are more qualified to prounce sentence upon ultimately incent persons than our own judicial system.
- Author BiographyI am a published Poet (eight books on Amazon). This is my first novel. It is based in an area of beautiful mountain ranges in Northern New Mexico where I once lived, fished for trout and enjoyed God's artistry. This life is a far-cry from the panhandle where I was a police officer, sheriff's deputy and an EMT/A. I am currently in a position where I can enjoy life and travel through my pen and pc. I plan to be one of the first to outlive my doctors since they chained my future to the terminal tree. Ha! Little do they know about the stuff that modern-day cowboys are made of! I hope that people are inspired with my writings to find ways to live together without drawing blood, but sometimes peace requires a little tough-love. Thank-you Jesus!
- Author(s)Charles Benjamin Steele
- Date of Publication23/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.