Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in one volume, The Sacred Hunt Duology contains Michelle West s Hunter s Oath and Hunter s Death, the two vels that began the epic fantasy tale of Essalieyanese Empire. This duology is thick, complicated epic fantasy at its finest. Felicia Day, author of You re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)Hunter's Oath When the covenant was made with the Hunter God, all who dwelt in Breodanir swore to abide by it. The Hunter Lords and the hunting dogs to which their minds were attuned would seek out game in the God's woods to provide food for their people, and the Hunter God would ensure that the Hunters, the land, and the people prospered. But in payment, once a year the Sacred Hunt must be called, the God's own Hunt in which the prey became one of the Lords, or his huntbrother the companion chosen from the common folk to remind each Lord of his own ties to humanity. It was the Oath pledged in blood by Gilliam of Elseth and the orphan boy Stephen and the fulfillment of that Oath would lead them to the kind of destiny from which legends were made.... Hunter's Death Averalaan, that most ancient of cities, had long been the home of magics both dark and bright. For the site where this most civilized city of mortals new stood had once been a dread place indeed, a citadel of evil ruled by the Lord of Hell. Only through the greatest of sacrifices had he been cast back into his own dimension. But w, trouble was once again stirring in the hidden byways of Averalaan. Blessed or cursed by their Hunter God and gifted with his most unique creation, the Hunter Lord Gilliam and his huntbrother Stephen were about to do the unthinkable. Guided by the seer Yvaine, they would journey beyond the borders of their kingdom, something Hunter Lord had ever done. For only in Averalaan could they find their true destiny, even if it meant facing the Dark Lord himself....
- Author BiographyMichelle West is the author of three interconnected series: The Sacred Hunt duology, the six-volume Sun Sword series, and The House War novels. She has published numerous short stories and fantasy novels under her maiden name, Michelle Sagara. She was a two-time nominee for the Campbell Award. She works part-time at BAKKA Books, one of Toronto s larger bookstores, and writes a column for The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction. She can be contacted via her website, michellesagara.com or on Twitter at @msagara.
- Author(s)Michelle West
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSacred Hunt
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.25
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.