All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWriting from many years of prayer, both solitary and in community, as well as reflective study and Bible reading, Sr Jean Marie Dwyer shares a wealth of insights to help Christians urish and expand their devotional life. Warmly endorsed by best-selling UK author Timothy Radcliffe, the book combines accessible teaching with deep insight and also practical exercises at the end of each chapter to 'earth' the lessons learned in the reader's own experience. An appendix provides a helpful guide to developing the practice of Lectio Divina.
- Author BiographySister Jean Marie Dwyer, OP, is a member of a Dominican monastery in British Columbia, Canada. Much of what she writes in this book is drawn from years of reflective study, Lectio Divina, and her own gradual formation through study and prayerful interaction with the scriptures in community and in solitary prayer.
- Author(s)Jean Marie Dwyer
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.