Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionConstantiple, 1204: the holy city is razed to the ground by Crusaders - the streets awash with blood. Modern day Istanbul: an elite group of archaeologists uncover the grave of Enrico Dandolo, once Doge of Venice, and leader of the bloodthirsty Fourth Crusade. They seek a legendary set of documents that reveal the truth behind Dandolo's rumoured secret links to the Templar knights. Days later the team vanishes without a trace. All that remains in the ransacked grave is a strange key inscribed with an ancient code. Special Interpol Operatives Jack and Laura are called in. They soon find themselves battling against an ancient enemy in a life or death race against time. The dark secret of the Templar knights is about to be revealed.
- Author BiographyAnton Gill was born in London and educated at Chigwell and Clare College,Cambridge. He has written on a wide range of subjects, especially contemporary European history, and published a series of thrillers set in Ancient Egypt. Until recently, he has divided his time between London and Paris, but now makes his home in London again.
- Author(s)Anton Gill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight369 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.