All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDespite their many differences, all Native Americans share a profound appreciation of the cycles of nature and a belief in the cosmic interconnectedness of all things. Professor Larry J. Zimmerman tells the tragic tale of their conquest and dispossession, followed by their survival against the odds and the renewal of pride in a distinctive cultural heritage. Learn about American Indian traditions and the history behind them that create a unique Native American identity. Their crafts and their reverence for the land are also both described in detail - inspiring us to turn our thoughts to the natural world and our own place in it.
- Author BiographyWith expert knowledge, Professor Larry J. Zimmerman combines panoramic scope with a wealth of detail in this landmark testimony to the Native American Peoples. He is a professor of Anthropology and the Public Scholar of Native American Representation at Indian University-Purdue University Indianapolis. He is the former chair of the American Indian and Native studies program at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Larry J Zimmerman
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Weight953 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.