All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sacred and the Profane is a work that combines local and global analysis to examine our age's often-talked about, but mostly misunderstood, 'mainstream subculture': the hipster. This book seeks to answer questions like, 'Why don't hipsters want to be called hipsters?' and 'Why do they act like they are different when they are just like all the other hipsters?' If you can't stand hipsters, are a hipster, or don't kw what a hipster is, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyJacob Kinzey is currently studying History at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. He is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jake Kinzey
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight108 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.