All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sacred and the Profane is a work that combines local and global analysis to examine our age's often-talked about, but mostly misunderstood, 'mainstream subculture': the hipster. This book seeks to answer questions like, 'Why don't hipsters want to be called hipsters?' and 'Why do they act like they are different when they are just like all the other hipsters?' If you can't stand hipsters, are a hipster, or don't kw what a hipster is, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyJacob Kinzey is currently studying History at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. He is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jake Kinzey
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.