CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHow cosy I made it sound. How easy. Sam and Ella both looked at me for a moment, their faces a mixture of apprehension and wistfulness. I smiled back at them indulgently, feeling so pleased with myself. Now, I look back and I want to grab my old self by the shoulders and shake, hard. I want to slap the smug smile off my face. I wasn't just complacent; I was blind. Jane Berry has always dreamed of moving to the country. When she uproots her family and takes them to live in a rural paradise, at first it all seems perfect. She has the house and the space she always longed for and is determined to make a better life for herself and her children. But when her marriage comes under pressure the dream starts to fall apart. A seemingly promising new friendship shows its dark side and Jane finds her life spiralling out of control. Then one night a line is crossed that threatens to ruin her and break apart her family forever.
- Author BiographySuzanne Bugler lives in south west London with her husband and two sons. She is the author of This Perfect World and The Child Inside. She has also written two novels for young adults: Staring Up at the Sun and Meet Me at the Boathouse.
- Author(s)Suzanne Bugler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date09/01/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.