All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's never too late to cast off your Safety Witch and experience your true destiny. The Safety Witch is the guardian of The Path your Mother told you to take. Keeping you focused on her voice instead of your own is her sole ambition. You can break the spell, hear your own voice and live in the State of Grace. For anyone at a crossroads who wants to find their way on their own terms.
- Author BiographyD.B. Treske is an artist, conceptual thinker and pragmatist. She holds a degree in Economics from Bowdoin College and studied Studio Art at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. D.B. grew up in the south but hasn't been back since she returned to her roots in the northeast as she prefers snow to surf. At 50 D.B. has broken free of the ties that bind and begun her journey into self, consciousness and awareness. In her work she explores the ways we have bent and twisted our souls to accommodate the external. Stories with drawings are her chosen method for capturing this journey. Her objective is to expose what keeps us from our innate joy so that we can better our collective lives as each of us realizes our true self. Other than drawing and writing, D.B. enjoys cooking wonderful meals to delight family and friends.
- Author(s)D B Treske
- PublisherWollaston Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWollaston Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.