All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe exciting story of the outlaw, Harry Tracy, who was the subject of the most famous manhunt in the Pacific Northwest in the sping and summer of 1902. The book gives details of Tracy's life as well as a historical perspective of the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century settings in which the chase took place. The accounts of the manhunt are built from daily newspaper accounts of the actual events.
- Author BiographyJames Nystrom lives in Bothell, Washington. He has been a marketing executive for a number of famous Northwest companies including Eddie Bauer, Helly Hansen and Starbucks. He is currently working on a poetry collection and a novel based upon the tumultuous events of the summer of 1969 including generationally defining rock concert at Woodstock.
- Author(s)James Nystrom
- Date of Publication08/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.