All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together a team of international scholars, The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology examines the contemporary landscape of all the key theories and theorists, presenting them in the context needed to understand their strengths and weaknesses. Key features include: *Approximately 335 signed entries fill two volumes *Entries are followed by Cross-References and Further Readings *A Reader's Guide in the front matter groups entries thematically * Includes a detailed Index and the Cross-References, provide for effective search-and-browse in an e-version *Back matter includes a Chrology of theory within the field of psychology, a Master Bibliography building from Further Readings of individual entries, and an antated Resource Guide to classic general reference works in this field, journals, associations, and their websites The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology is an exceptional and scholarly source for researching the theory of psychology, making it a must-have reference for all academic libraries.
- Author BiographyHarold L. Hal Miller, Jr., is a professor of psychology in the Department of Psychology at Brigham Young University. He received his BS degree in psychology from Arizona State University and then studied with Richard Herrnstein at Harvard University, where he received a PhD in experimental psychology. He joined the psychology faculty of Brigham Young University, where he has remained. In addition to a full teaching load throughout his career, he has maintained an active lab in the experimental analysis of behavior and behavioral economics and has been an educational consultant in the United States and China. Among his scholarly interests is the philosophy of the behavioral sciences. He has coauthored an introductory psychology textbook and has served as a member of the board of editors and as associate editor of the Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior. Currently, he is a member of the Provo (UT) City Municipal Council.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight4445 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine241 mm
- Edited byHarold L. Miller
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.