All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty scenarios in general surgery are described and possible treatment options are considered. A case presentation format is used to illustrate the author's preferred strategy, supported by evidence from the literature. Alternate approaches favored by other experts are also presented. An excellent clinical decision making tool for general surgeons and residents.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations, 75 black & white tables, biography
- Weight718 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCarol E. H. Scott-Conner,E.H. Carol,Jose E. Torres,Nate Thepjatri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.