Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob Bitchin has a unique perspective from which to describe The Sailing Life . As founder and editor of the highly successful magazine Latitudes and Attitudes , he surveys and comments on the good and the bad, the funny and the sad, the practical and the theoretical of the sailing scene. This collection of his editorials and other writings is full of useful advice, keen observations and, yes, some outrageous comments as only Bob can put them on paper. Readers of his bestseller, Letters from the Lost Soul , will be delighted with this unique guide to the Sailing Life. Like Latitudes and Attitudes, Captain Bob is down to earth, irreverent, and always entertaining.
- Author BiographyBob Bitchin has led a life of high adventure. A biker before he took to sailing, he founded Latitudes & Attitudes magazine and, more recently, a TV production company of the same name. He is the author of Biker, Brotherhood of Outlaws, Emerald Isle and Letters from the Lost Soul, also published by Sheridan House.
- Author(s)Bob Bitchin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Weight336 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.