All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs she explores her feelings and her relationship with the mystical man she finds herself irresistibly drawn to, Kimberly finds that she has gotten herself into the middle of a deadly cat-and-mouse game of international proportions. A passionate vel of sensual intrigue, The Saint of Malibu Shores will keep you hooked to the very end.
- Author BiographyChristopher Harding has been involved in the entertainment and media industries for 20 years. Having started as a songwriter and film score composer, Harding built and ran multiple recording studios and then graduated into producing music television music specials for MTV, ABC, CBS and others. The artists with whom he and his company worked include U2, Garth Brooks, and Kenny Loggins. From there Harding became a producer and an executive producer of independent films and television movies and eventually stepped up to serve as President of a Los Angeles-based film, international television, and music production and distribution company. He and his colleagues produced and released a number of highly rated movies and won multiple awards including an Emmy and an Oscar. The author of numerous books and a business advisor to an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies, Harding also serves as the CEO of Mondo Power, Inc., an Internet applications company whose latest release, Mondodesigner.com is garnering growing attention for its uniquely intuitive approach to web design for the everyday person.
- Author(s)Professor of Law Christopher Harding
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.