All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Saints' Inheritance, early revivalist J. N. Loughborough studies what awaits the saints after the second coming: their inheritance. Many have supposed that the saints are to receive a literal kingdom with literal territory, but carefully read the Biblical evidence that brought Loughborough to the conclusion that it is to be the kingdom, and dominion, and greatness of the kingdom under the whole heavens, which the saints of God will ultimately inherit as their eternal abode. . Follow the evidence that has led Loughborough to the claim that the saints' final reward is to be this earth redeemed from the curse, after the works of the Devil have been burned out of it, and when it stands as beautiful and glorious as when it came from the hands of its Creator, who prounced it Very good. As Dr. J. Cummings of England said, We have got a tion as if there were something essentially impure and hopeless in what is material. But it is t so. Only exhaust from the earth the poison, sin - let the footfall of Him who made it be echoed from the hills and valleys once more, at dewy dawn, and at even tide, and this earth of ours will be instantly transformed into an orb, the like of which is t amid all the orbs of the universe besides.
- Author(s)J N Loughborough
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.