All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Evangeline Sweeney has a life most teenage girls would envy. She's lived in exotic locales all over the world, has a handsome boyfriend and a loyal bestfriend. Everything seems tranquil on the surface, but recurring nightmares about her deceased mother have her questioning their significance and her own sanity. When her father anunces he's moving the family from her beloved Spain back to Washington D.C., her world is shattered. However, when Evie returns to D.C. she discovers devastating secrets about her family and the boy she loves that threaten to destroy everything she kws to be true about her life and her identity. With the help of an intriguing, handsome friend from her new school, The Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, Evie begins searching for the one thing she kws can answer all her questions and help her uncover the truth about herself. But, will she find it before she loses everything, and everyone, she loves and cherishes most?
- Author BiographyMichelle Figley enjoys spending all of her free time reading Young Adult novels, rotting her brain watching too much TV, and daydreaming about living in the Andalusia (Southern) region of Spain. She is a three-time graduate of Indiana University where she studied Spanish Literature, among other things. She currently lives in beautiful Bloomington, IN with her husband, teenage daughter, and the loves of her life, her two dogs Rocco and Jolson Bear. The Saints of the Cross is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Michelle Figley
- PublisherVelveteen Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVelveteen Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.