All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionFive years ago, Silas Pearson's wife Penelope disappeared on a backpacking trip into the Utah desert. When Penelope begins to haunt Silas's dreams he thinks she is leading him to her, but instead he uncovers a series of gruesome murders. When a house boater finds Penny's skeletal remains entangled in some driftwood in Lake Powell, Silas is stricken with grief, and he struggles to understand just what it was his dreams were trying to tell him. Silas learns that Penelope's death was t an accident--but an execution--and he embarks on a renegade mission across the Colorado Plateau to discover the identify of her killer. Silas believes his wife's murder was connected to her advocacy so he confronts a host of high-profile suspects along the way who stood to gain from the destruction of the American desert. But thing is as it seems in the canyons of Utah and Arizona. The final installment in the Red Rock Canyon Mystery series offers up the missing pieces in the puzzle of Penelope's disappearance, and uncovers the horrible truth about who wanted her dead and why.
- Author BiographyStephen Legault is a full-time conservation activist, writer, photographer, and organizational development consultant. He is the author of Carry Tiger to Mountain: The Tao of Activism and Leadership, which he wrote based on his experience using the Tao Te Ching as a guide to his lifelong work protecting wilderness and wildlife, and Running Toward Stillness, a meditation on Buddhist spiritual practice, running, and parenthood. Stephen is also the author of a number of historical and environmentally themed mysteries, including the Red Rock Canyon Mysteries set in Utah's Canyonlands (The Slickrock Paradox and Black Sun Descending), the Cole Blackwater mysteries (The Vanishing Track and The Glacier Gallows) and the Durrant Wallace mysteries featuring a sergeant with the North West Mounted Police in the late 1800s (The End of the Line and The Third Riel Conspiracy). Stephen is currently working on new books of photography, essays on spirituality, and more mystery novels.
- Author(s)Stephen Legault
- PublisherTouchWood Editions
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Red Rock Canyon Mystery
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTouchWood Editions
- Weight271 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.