Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the time of the Crusades. The Islamic world is divided and the Franks have captured the Holy Land. As the mighty Saladin struggles to unite the warring clans of Arabia against the invaders, Khalidah, a young Bedouin woman of obvious importance finds herself a pawn in a deadly plot involving her own feuding tribe and the powerful Templar Knights. Faced with certain death, she runs away with a man she barely kws, towards adventure and the echoes of a past that somehow connect her to the Jinn - the mysterious Afghan warriors who may hold the key to the coming battle for the Holy Land.
- Author BiographySarah Bryant was born and raised in Maine and Massachusetts, before attending Brown University to study English and American literature. After that she moved to the UK to do a masters in writing, where she met and married her Scottish husband. After fifteen years in southern Scotland, Sarah and family have moved to the wilds of Washington state, USA, to the horse farm she's always dreamed of.
- E-Publication DescriptionEpublication content package
- Author(s)Sarah Bryant
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSnowbooks Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Width129 mm
- Height129 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.