All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpending time together at the beach always sparks exciting adventures for Ariana, Marisa, Sofia, Paul, and Samir. Summer means trips to the beach, providing the group of friends with many different experiences from seagulls, seashells, and time spent at Ms. Sarah's house! The friends form The Sand Dollar Club and learn about the incredible legend of the sand dollar and how to clean seashells. When the members of the club discover an environmental problem on the beach that could harm the seagulls, they make a plan to clean it up and make money as well. Collecting aluminum cans for recycling provides the club members with eugh money to go to the ultimate summer fun stopthe water park! The lessons learned while cleaning up the beach inspire The Sand Dollar Club to continue their good deeds, and they decide to skip the water park for Ms. Sarah's Surprise.
- Author(s)Annetta Labarr
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width124 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.