All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRoberto, a poor young artist, aspires to success and recognition. He refuses to paint young village children playing or Old Stefa and his donkey and insists on creating picturesque scenes only. But when Roberto has his shoes mended, a cobbler lends him a pair of sandals and whispers: There are some who say that if you wear ather man's shoes, you will see the world with his eyes and feel with his heart. When Roberto suddenly starts to see the true beauty surrounding him, he realizes that the cobbler's wise words may ring true. The young artist soon views his surroundings in a different light. Complemented by illustrations reminiscent of works from the Renaissance period, this enchanting tale explores such topics as adopting a new perspective on life and appreciating the greatness in other people.
- Author(s)Kathleen Pelley
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width221 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lois Sprague
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.