All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll language is made up of the words we use to explain what we mean, so every word is a symbol that expresses our meaning. By the author of, Just How DO Affirmations Work?, May Sinclair's The Sandman's Treasury includes over 6,000 symbol definitions.
- Author BiographyMay Sinclair's doctorate is in the philosophy of metaphysics. An award-winning and internationally acclaimed author, she writes ex-tensively about ancient disciplines concerned with symbolism and teaches private workshops on dream interpretation and analysis from a Jungian perspective. Also writing under a nom de plume, Mason Clare, all of her works draw upon her knowledge of ancient and modern philosophical teachings, fostering a merging of our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual Selves.
- Author(s)May Sinclair Phd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.