All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn island beach with pristine white sands... a man with a supernatural gift... a precocious five-year-old girl... and a looming danger. Cotton Chastain's gift of Second Sight has always set him apart. And he accepted that...until w. He's just beginning to get acquainted with Mattie Sands and her five-year-old daughter Sara who come to the beach on Santa Rosa Island every day. They've touched his heart in a way he can't quite explain. But when disgruntled environmentalists sabotage an oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico and millions of gallons of oil spill into the ocean, the self-serving decision of an oil executive creates a catastrophe one could have seen coming. No one, that is, except Cotton, whose gift of seeing into the future may be the only thing that will save a little girl's life.
- Author BiographyTommie Lyn grew up in the Appalachian foothills of north Georgia immersed in firelight whispers. She listened spellbound as older generations spun chilling tales of local events, including stories of the supernatural. And sometimes, they even used the word murder. She carries on the tradition of her kinfolk, the storytelling magic guaranteed to rob hours of sleep and make the night come alive. Only the brave dare step into her world to listen. And sometimes, the voices still whisper...
- Author(s)Tommie Lyn
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.