All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete and authoritative package of its kind. The Sanusi Effect chronicles actions taken by the Goverr of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in the aftermath of the 2008-2009 global financial crises. His actions erupted a banking tsunami, which significantly wiped out many corporate fraudsters from the Nigeria financial system. His audacious restorative measures helped re-establish domestic consumers and investors%u2019 confidence in the Nigerian financial system. The book accentuates the greed, corruption and narcissism of managers of the Nigeria financial system.
The book holistically documents the individuals, banks and corporations involved in the massive financial scam as a matter of national public importance and interest to all Nigerians and the international investing community.
- Author(s)Omorefe Igbinosa
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.