Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.84+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.48+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScott Schuman just wanted to take photographs of people on the street who looked great. His w famous blog ['the bellwether American site that turned photo blogging into an art form'New York Times] was an attempt to showcase the wonderful and varied sartorial tastes of real people - t only those of the fashion industry. The book is a beautiful anthology of Scott's favourite shots from around the world. They include photographs of well-kwn fashion figures as well as those shots of the anymous passerby whose imagination and taste delight the viewer. From the streets of Rio to Bejing, Stockholm to Milan, these are the people that have inspired Scott and in turn, inspired designers and people of all ages, wages and nationalities with an interest in fashion. Intimately designed and created with Scott, the book is a handsome object in its own right, in full colour on hand-picked, quality paper.
- Author BiographyScott Schuman started The Sartorialist simply to share photos of people that he saw on the streets of New York that he thought looked great. Having worked in fashion industry for fifteen years, he felt there was a disconnect between what he was selling in the showroom and what he was seeing real people (really cool people) wearing in real life. The Sartorialist was his attempt to redress the balance. He began shooting people on the street in a way that he knew most designers hunted for inspiration. Since its beginning the blog has become hugely respected and influential in the fashion industry and beyond, and currently receives over 100,000 hits a day. Scott Schuman now has a monthly page in GQ, shoots regularly for many top fashion magazines around the world, covers all the fashion shows for Style.com, has had his photographs appear in the windows of Saks Fifth Avenue, appeared in a GAP ad himself, and has been picked by Time magazine as one of their top 100 design influencers.
- Author(s)Scott Schuman
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- Series TitleThe Sartorialist
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight864 g
- Width133 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine41 mm
Most relevant reviews
- minxykatz21 Oct, 2016by
Savvy Street Fashion
An interesting book if you are into fashion and style, so many different looks photographed by Scott Schuman. I loved this book so much I bought his other two.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.