All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive book on the theoretical aspects of Satir's approach to therapy. Comprehensive organization of her concepts, therapeutic applications, and invative interventions.
- Author(s)Virginia M. Satir,etc.
- PublisherScience & Behavior Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLos Altos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience and Behavior Books
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.