All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn absorbing insight into one of Britain's best kwn and respected professions through the words of one of its senior members.
- Author BiographyHormazd Narielwalla is an international scholar and is currently writing a thesis at the London College of Fashion. He produced a limited edition book entitled Dead Man's Patterns which has been acquired by the Rare British Collection at the British Library as well as by several international art collections.
- Author(s)Hormazd Narielwalla,Michael Skinner
- PublisherBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Content NotePhotgraghs and drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.