All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year thousands of people dream about strapping on a backpack and embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Europe, but they are often discouraged by the perceived cost and daunting idea of traveling abroad. The Savvy Backpacker's Guide to Europe on a Budget will help make those dreams a reality. This travel resource is the ideal guide for students, backpackers, flashpackers, and budget-minded travelers who want to reduce their travel costs without sacrificing the quality of their travel. It identifies the common travel mistakes that waste valuable time and money, and shows the proper techniques to ensure a safe and successful adventure abroad. This guide has in-depth advice for: * Estimating your daily budget and the total cost of travel * Finding the best price on airfare * Planning a logical and efficient itinerary * Traveling by plane, train, bus, and automobile * Choosing the right backpack, luggage, and travel gear * Selecting what to wear and packing light * Saving money as you travel * Selecting the best hostels and making friends on the road * Picking the right rail pass * Staying safe and avoiding pickpockets * Traveling alone or with friends * Using electronics and techlogy * And much more! After reading The Savvy Backpacker's Guide to Europe on a Budget, you'll be able to explore Europe without breaking the bank.
- Author BiographyJames Feess is the creator of the popular travel website The Savvy Backpacker (thesavvybackpacker.com). James first started traveling in 2006 when he studied abroad at the University of Leeds in England, and he has backpacked throughout Europe multiple times since then. In 2011, along with his wife and their dog, James moved to Paris, France, where he worked in the tourism industry for nearly two years. He has recently moved back the United States and is currently pursuing his master's degree. Feess resides in Richmond, Virginia.
- Author(s)James Feess
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.