All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou work hard and you love life. You're busy and it's a bit eye-glazing to have to think about money. But if your debts are rising and the idea of ever owning your own home is fading, maybe it's time you did. With a few savvy tricks, Emily Chantiri can help make your dream life a reality. Full of tips and information, this fully updated Savvy Girl's Money Book will help you get on top of your finances and stay there.
- Author BiographyEmily Chantiri has previously co-written two successful personal finance books, The Money Club and Financially Fit for Life (both Random House Australia). She runs a thriving business, consulting on all facets of advertising, and is also a sought-after speaker. Emily is passionate about helping everyone achieve financial independence, particularly the young women, at whom The Savvy Girl's Money Book is aimed.
- Author(s)Emily Chantiri
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPier 9
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.