All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scariest Part is Everyday is a book of poems for children and the adults who will read the poems to their children. Many of these adults still have a youthful child living inside of them. Some say the works are a blend of Edgar Allan Poe and Ernest Hemingway. Scariest can be read on multi levels and most of the poems have a twist that enhances reading and enjoyment for both child and adult. Each poem entices the reader into life experiences being described by the author. The themes of safety and adventure are intertwined. Remembrances of Mother's Day and spring Clouds offer sweet counterpoints to the adventures of Jack and the Pirate Treasure. Robert and Noches brings to mind favorite animal companions of past and present. The author's name is Rusty Wallace. Although he is t the same Rusty Wallace as the #2 NASCAR driver, he does think that his is a good and fine example of everything a NASCAR driver should be. The author grew up in the 60's in Southampton in Houston, Texas. He has been a writer and a ghostwriter since his early high school days. He served as a Chief Superintendent for the U.S. ARMY Corps of Engineers and as a general contractor in private and public businesses throughout the country. A fondness for antiques led him to many an estate sale. However, he decided to quit hunting for antiques when he became one. He would eventually retire to the Texas Hill Country with his Wife Catherine, their black lab pups (they will always be puppies to them) and two ponies, Fred and Barney.
- Author(s)Rusty Wallace
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.