All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel back to Boston, Massachusetts as it existed in the 1642 for this classic tale of Puritanical Romance and sin. Meet Hester Prynne, who has a baby from an adulterous affair, and must wear a scarlet A on her dress to represent her shameful act. She refuses to name the father, so her long-lost husband sets out to expose her lover. This classic tale is a must-read for everyone as it explores the nature of sin and purity.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Hawthorne (1804-1864) wrote some of the timeless classics we all know and love including The Scarlet Letter, Twice-Told Tales, and The House of the Seven Gables. He was part of the Romantic Movement, though specifically, he would be considered Dark Romanticism.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Hawthorne
- PublisherDenton & White
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDenton & White
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.