All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the making of Scotland's beautiful landscape through the action of volcaes and ice, folding and erosion, pounding of waves, and scouring of wind. Aerial photos reveal a Scotland rarely seen.
- Author BiographyW J Baird was a curator of Fossil Invertebrates and Plants in the department of Geology and zoology, NMS.
- Author(s)W.J. Baird
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Note44 colour and 15 b&w illus
- Weight115 g
- Width210 mm
- Height200 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pat MacDonald
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.