All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of a refreshing new urban fantasy series from ex-Las Vegas showgirl, Vicki Pettersson. For fans of the hit tv show Heroes. Two groups of superheroes -- one light, one shadow -- fight for control of sin city, Las Vegas. When she was sixteen, Joanna Archer was brutally assaulted and left to die in the Nevada desert. By rights, she should be dead. Now a photographer by day, she prowls a different Las Vegas after sunset -- a grim, secret Sin City where Light battles Shadow-seeking answers to whom or what she really is, and revenge for the horrors she was forced to endure. But the nightmare is just beginning, for the shadows are hunting Joanna, and they want her for their own ...
- Author BiographyAfter ten years with the Tropicana's Folies Bergere, Las Vegas native Vicki Pettersson traded in her sequins for a laptop. But she still knows all about what really happens behind the scenes in Sin City. Scent of Shadows was her first novel.
- Author(s)Vicki Pettersson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight235 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.