All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of nine, Mark Sheehan's entrepreneur father gave him a pair of hand-crafted sterling cufflinks with the letters: YCDBSOYA. It meant You Can't Do Better Sitting On Your Ass! Six months later, Mark's old man tragically dropped dead at the age of only 42, leaving a wife and six kids on millionaires? row, his airplane, an 80 foot two-masted schooner, two matching Cadillacs and other significant trappings of wealth, and a hefty bookies? maker. But life insurance. This book is the very true-to-life chronicle of Mark's earliest entry into the world of the dollar ? tracking down mortgage money along with his sibling ?partners? with only their wits and ideas to guide them. Mark's insiders? guide to turning ideas and networks into cash is an awesome arsenal of proven gorilla skills needed to t only compete, but win, in an ever-changing world.
- Author BiographyMark Sheehan has run the gauntlet of enterprise, reinventing the paths and making it all sound easy. The author is living proof you can make more money than you'd ever dreamed possible, spend equally, as much and still come out the other end with wonderful family, great and true friendships and the admiration of his peers and competitors.
- Author(s)Mark Sheehan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.