Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of two school children who become best of friends and have adventures outside their school realm as well as within the closed doors of their school. It is one story worth reading that embodies the true spirit of adventure and friendship.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author The author was born to a poor family and is the son of a school teacher who inspired him to write something when he was still a child. Ronnie J Baroi had a very imaginative mind and often wandered away far from the topic in class. He was always full of questions and sometimes baffled the teachers with a controversial idea. The author however, wasn't very good in studies. He was always interested in the mysterious and unsolvable and this gave to the rise of the fiction genre in his writing. He was first published at the age of eight in the school magazine and another local magazine for his poem, 'The Bird' which was written in memory of a bird he had found on the street which had presumably fallen from its nest. After taking it home, he took great care of the bird and it soon recovered. However, a few days later it caught the flu and was infected and it could barely move. The tragic death of the bird instilled into him to write again. There however was a break in his writing career again when the original manuscript of his collection of poems was lost by a publisher. Since he had no duplicate copies, he decided to quit writing for a new motive. This was the end of his poem writing phase and he has never written a poem ever since. At this point of time, he worked with a friend and school buddy on an Immortality project, collecting stuff from every source available at hand to defeat the 'final disease'. This break however was a huge one and he had stopped writing anything for a long time. He took to writing again due to the creative writing classes and began to write short stories. This is where, he gave birth to the characters Tommy Brown and Hector Finn who have ever since always been part of his adventurous stories.
- Author(s)MR Ronnie J Baroi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.