All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say his clothes blend into the background, matter where he stands. They say a lot of things about the Schwa, but one thing s for sure: one ever ticed him. Except me. My name is Antsy Bona, and I was the one who realized the Schwa was functionally invisible and used him to make some big bucks. But I was also the one who caused him more grief than a friend should. So if you all just shut up and listen, I ll tell you everything there is to kw about the Schwa, from how he got his name, to what really happened with his mom. I ll spill everything. Unless, of course, the Schwa Effect wipes him out of my brain before I m done .
- Author BiographyNeal Shusterman is an award-winning author and screenwriter. He lives in Southern California with his four children.
- Author(s)Neal Shusterman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight195 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.