All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overdue retrospective of the phemenal work of one of the biggest and best names in fantasy and sci-fi art. Featuring 150 amazingly realistic paintings, both digital and traditional, this sumptuous volume is overflowing with the voluptuous women, glistening warriors, fantastic beasts and monsters, enchanted lands and extraordinary creatures that have emerged from Patrick's incredibly fertile imagination. An anecdote-peppered commentary by the artist runs alongside the artwork, along with exclusive contributions from fellow fantasy art luminaries.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Jones is an award-winning sci-fi and fantasy artist and teacher. His work is collected and published worldwide, and his client list includes companies such as Disney, Lucasfilm and Roc books. His previous books include The Anatomy of Style and Sci-Fi & Fantasy Oil Painting Techniques. Donato Giancola is a World Fantasy Award- and Hugo Award-winning artist who has illustrated cards for Magic: The Gathering. He lives in Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Jones
- PublisherKorero Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationEast Croydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKorero Press
- Content Note1
- Weight1052 g
- Width222 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDonato Giancola
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.