All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBatman rules the streets of Gotham City. But are the high-tech features in his road vehicles real? The answer may surprise you. Look inside to explore how the features in the Batmobile and Batcycle are rooted in real-world science and engineering.
- Author BiographyTammy Enz became a civil engineer because of her awe of the massive steel bridges that spanned the Mississippi River. She just had to figure out how they worked. Today, she still likes tinkering and figuring out how things work. When she isn't tinkering, she fixes up old houses and conducts experiments in her garden and kitchen. Most of all, she loves reading books about anything and everything and asking 'why?' Luciano Vecchio currently lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With experience in illustration, animation, and comics, his works have been published in the US, Spain, UK, France, and Argentina. His credits include Ben 10 (DC Comics), Cruel Thing (Norma), Unseen Tribe (Zuda Comics), Sentinels (Drumfish Productions), and several DC Super Heroes books for Stone Arch Books.
- Author(s)Tammy Enz
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes: Science Behind Batman
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Luciano Vecchio
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.