All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book presents fun-filled, revealing experiments that demonstrate concepts related to the science of air. By building a wind turbine, hovercraft, barometer, glider, and other items, kids discover fundamental scientific principles that govern the forces behind air pressure, flow, and resistance; the mechanics of flight; and other phemena. Many photographs and other illustrations.
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTabletop Scientist
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.