All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA man's way of doing things is the direct result of the way he thinks about things. - Wallace D. Wattles. First published in 1910, The Science of Getting Rich has never been out of print. In his classic study, American New Thought pioneer Wallace Wattles outlines a simple formula for self-actualization, following his profound belief that Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is t possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
- Author BiographyWallace Delois Wattles (1860 - 1911) was an American author. A New Thought writer, he remains somewhat obscure, but his writing has been widely quoted and remains in print in the New Thought and self-help movements.
- Author(s)Wallace D Wattles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.