All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionHurricanes are one of the most destructive natural disasters kwn to man--but what makes them tick? In this book (just for kids), you will learn about how hurricanes start, different types, and what the life cycle of a hurricane is. This easy to understand book will help you understand hurricanes in time at all. KidCaps is an imprint of BookCaps; each month we are adding more history books (just for kids!) to our library. Stop by our website to learn more.
- Date of Publication26/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.