All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEach chapter of this book introduces practical methods for self-experience and finishes with shortcut rules and exercises. A major part of the book deals with different ways of scientific invention by problem solving, research, progsis, and fantasy. At the end of each chapter, a digest of the content is given.
- Author BiographyKarsten Lohr, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany.
- Author(s)Karsten Lohr
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 54 schw.-w. Abb., 2 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight400 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.