All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science of Mother-Infant Sleep is a compilation of recent articles that address these important questions. Our goal was to bring together recent evidence about the safety of sleep practices so that parents and professionals can make informed, evidence-based decisions. The Science of Mother-Infant Sleep is a collaborative project by an international working group of experts on mother-baby sleep. Topics include: * Bedsharing What should parents avoid and how can they make it safe? Does it increase the risk of SIDS? What is its impact on breastfeeding? * Sleep-Training and Cry-It-Out Techniques Do they impact infant health and development? What should parents kw? * Involving Parents in Decisions about Infant Sleep What is rmal infant sleep? How can parents calm a crying baby?
- Author BiographyHow can parents calm a crying baby? Wendy Middlemiss, Ph.D., CFLE, is associate professor of Educational Psychology at the University of North Texas. Her work encompasses research examining the effect of different childrearing approaches and exploring how to share this information with families and communities to promote infant, child, and family health. Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, Ph.D., IBCLC, RLC, FAPA is a health psychologist, IBCLC, Fellow of the American Psychological Association, and is President-Elect of APA's Division of Trauma Psychology. Dr. Kendall-Tackett is Editor-in-Chief of Clinical Lactation, Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, and owner of Praeclarus Press.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Kendall-Tackett,Wendy Middlemiss
- PublisherPraeclarus Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeclarus Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.