All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe physics and materials science behind paintings: the pigments, binders, canvas, and varnish that go into making a painting appear the way it does. The text discusses the physical principles behind the colors seen and how these change with illumination, the various types of paint and binders used in both old and modern paintings, and the optics and microscopic structure of paint films. Chapters on dating, binders, and dendochrology have been contributed by experts in the respective fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.