All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, readers learn about physical fitness in an entirely new way, through graphs! This book contains 28 graphs of common physical fitness activities, including: Aerobic Exercise, Exercise Equipment, and Weightlifting. Graphs contain a selection of physics data including acceleration, velocity, trajectory, and force, as well as biophysics data such as breathing, joint angle motion/positions, blood pressure and heart rate, and the electrical activity of the heart (EKG) and muscles (EMG).
- Author BiographyAn award-winning musician and science student as a youth and young adult, M. Schottenbauer, Ph.D., studied music, physics, mathematics, and liberal arts at the university before going on to earn a doctorate in psychology. Dr. Schottenbauer held a position as a Research Assistant Professor, and currently works as an independent educational consultant.
- Author(s)M Schottenbauer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.