All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the science behind various elements of downhill skiing, particularly the carve turn. The chapters examine case studies of famous sports moments, explain how the athletes perform these actions, and document the history of how scientists, doctors, and coaches have been working to make these sports safer. Sidebars include thought-provoking trivia. Questions in the backmatter ask for text-dependent analysis. A timeline provides history, key developments, and advancements associated with the sport.
- Author(s)Nel Yomtov
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Full-Speed Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.