All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the science behind shipwrecks. The chapters examine history's deadliest shipwrecks, explain how ships sink, and show how scientists and engineers are designing safer ships. Diagrams, charts, and photos provide opportunities to evaluate and understand the scientific concepts involved.
- Author(s)Lisa J Amstutz
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Disaster Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width196 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.